This month has been a crazy month, in addition to the day job, and my part time teaching gig (which is a lot of fun; there are lots of bright people I have the privilege to have in my class), I was:
- facilitating a MOOC Basics workshop for the Sloan Consortium which was a lot of fun
- presented a poster on MOOCs in higher education (free download in PDF) at NERCOMP 2013
- moderated a panel discussion on building MOOCs with my colleagues (again at NERCOMP 2013)
- finished off a book chapter with a colleague on blended learning
- and still chipping away at the Twitter participation in MOOCs paper analysis with the MRT.
In any case, the month isn't over year and I am prepping my next steps:
- Presenting at a local conference on our Blended experiment
- Moderating a panel discussion on our MOOC building (same conference)
- Working on a book chapter with some of the MRT team, on Ubiquitous learning
- and finally finishing off that MOOC+Twitter article.