OLDSMOOC Week 5: all quiet ;-)

This week, on OLDSMOOC, the subject was prototyping, and all has been very quiet in the MOOC. I am not sure if people are busy prototyping (and thus not talking a lot), or if people have taken a small break from the MOOC :-) Since I decided to focus on the Blended version of my mLearning course (and not try to make a MOOC out of it just yet - mostly due to time issues), I took the stand-back and see approach to this week. I did read the materials (which reminded me of my User Interface Design course - that was a lot of fun!) but I didn't have a ton of time to prototype anything. Instead, I decided to help out and test other people's prototypes. If you need a guinea pig, let me know ;-)


Here is (one of) the presentation for this week:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!